Teaching tips:Click a link to read the related passage.
Within each passage, use the links at the right to open pieces of the letter or navigate between pages.
- Count your blessings! There are no guarantees.
- Be generous in your assessment of others (and yourself)
- Choose your words carefully.
- Trust your gut.
- I'll take 100 hyper-vigilant parents any day, over just one parent who does not care.
- Sometimes you just need to scream!
- Never fight alone!
- Never say "It can't get any worse than this!"
- Sometimes there are no good explanations
- Even for teachers, learning does not stop at 3:00 pm
- Consider every possible resource
- Choose your words carefully
- You will learn something new every day.
- Their stories will always be with you.